Makes 1-2 servings
- 3 tablespoons hemp seed oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar (you can also use apple cider vinegar, rice vinegar, or white wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed and minced)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3/4 teaspoon fresh herbs (optional)
- Whisk together all ingredients until evenly and well blended.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste. If you have any fresh herbs on hand (basil, oregano, thyme), you can mince about 3/4 teaspoon and add them in.
- Double or triple the recipe for a larger batch and store in refrigerator.