Help us make the best dressing on the planet!
Queen of Hearts is hiring for good humans to help us make small batch, nutrient-dense superfood products. We aim to...
- create a fun & purpose-driven team and culture
- make whole, nutrient-dense foods that we feed our own families
- source with integrity, transparency, and planet-positivity
We make remarkably-vibrant salad dressings with integrity -- from soil to seed to salad. We craft our dressings in The Dalles, OR from ingredients grown on American farms and measure the environmental impact of our core ingredients from seed to shelf and beyond. If you want to be a part of nourishing a healthier food system, starting small, come join our team.
Here's what we need and where:
The Dalles - PT (10-15 hours /week) : Kitchen Operations staff
We are hiring IMMEDIATELY for an efficient and detail-oriented kitchen batch production team to help us produce dressing and package other products. We follow cGMP standards. The role to start is Monday or Tuesday / Wednesday evenings 4:00-9 pm but with flexibility once we have more staff to work. The role entails:
- follow a recipe / SOP to produce product batches
- package and bottle other ingredients
- keep ingredients and packaging well-organized
- package product and orders for shipping
- track inventory and organize supplies
Required to do the job:
- must be detail-oriented and organized
- must be able to read, follow, and check detailed recipe instructions
- must be able to lift and carry 40 lb
- must be able to move swiftly, with care
- can take direction
- experience in food handling
Please email Tonia @ queenofhearts.com with your resume or work experience. You can also text or call us at 541-392-1030.
We're building a culture that promotes diversity of thought, experience and background, which connects us all. As such, we welcome all candidates, LGBTQ and others, regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status.