We are a small, yet growing little food company focused on health and wellness. We are seeking production help in The Dalles, Oregon, to make our superfood dressings and packaged ingredients. Don't you want to be a part of something amazing and healthy? Here is what the role entails:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cut, weigh and measure ingredients per recipe specifications.
- Follow standard operating procedures for food safety, preparation and production.
- Clean & sanitize food prep dishes & equipment after production.
- Must be comfortable standing for extended periods and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Attention to detail and focus on quality is required.
- Clean and safe hygiene is required.
Please reply with your interest to support @ queenofhearts.com.
We're building a culture that promotes diversity of thought, experience and background, which connects us all. As such, we welcome all candidates, LGBTQ and others, regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status.